[STH2] "Are you up 2 it?" Kids crew neck t-shirt
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (ソニック・ザ・ヘッジホッグ２ Sonikku za Hejjihoggu Tsū?) is a platform game developed by Sonic Team in collaboration with Sega Technical Institute, and published by Sega for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis. It was released in Japan on 21 November 1992 and in North America and Europe on 24 November 1992. It is the sequel to Sonic the Hedgehog and was directly followed by Sonic the Hedgehog 3 in 1994.
The story follows Sonic the Hedgehog and his new sidekick Miles "Tails" Prower on their mission to stop the evil Doctor Robotnik from obtaining the Chaos Emeralds to power his Death Egg. Sonic and Tails must defeat Robotnik's army and free their friends.
Get a t-shirt for your kids that has it all—colorful design that looks great, and a fit that allows the kiddos to participate in all of their favorite activities and be comfy the whole time. The ultimate kids tee.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Crew neck
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
|Height (inches)||36 ¼||38 ⅝||41||43 ¼||45 ⅝||48||50 ⅜|
|Chest (inches)||20 ½||21 ¼||22||22 ⅞||23 ⅝||24 ¾||26|
|Waist (inches)||20 ⅛||22 ¼||23 ⅝||24 ⅜||25 ¼||26||27 ⅛|