[SMB] Special Noir Stage Leggings
The Special Zone, also referred to as the Special World, is the ninth and final area in Super Mario World that can only be accessed by a secret Star Road in Star World. The levels are located in various environments and are designed to be much more difficult to clear than all the other levels in the game. The names of the levels are also peculiar for Super Mario World stage names; they are all based on '80s slang (including Tubular, Mondo, and Way Cool). If Mario and Luigi clear all the levels, a new Star Road will appear and transport the plumbers back to Yoshi's Island, more specifically Yoshi's House.
Stylish, durable, and a hot fashion staple. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
• Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• 38–40 UPF
• Made of a microfiber yarn, which makes the item smooth and comfortable
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Elastic waistband
• Overlock and coverstitch
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|