[SMB] Reverse Princess Stripes Engine Leggings
Princess Peach Toadstool is a fictional character in Nintendo's Mario franchise, created by Shigeru Miyamoto and introduced in the 1985 original Super Mario Bros. installment. She is the princess and ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, where she resides in her castle along with Toads.
Being the lead female character in the series, Peach's role is often being the damsel in distress or the donor, who can help Mario. She is occasionally a playable character in mainstream games like in Super Mario 3D World. In Princess Toadstool's Castle Run and Super Princess Peach, she is the protagonist and player character.
She is one of the best-known female protagonists in video game history. She has the most video game appearances of any female character.
Stylish, durable, and a hot fashion staple. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
• Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• 38–40 UPF
• Made of a microfiber yarn, which makes the item smooth and comfortable
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Elastic waistband
• Overlock and coverstitch
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|